We were laying in my bed, and I put in my Eagle's CD. The song came on, and I looked at her. I told her to listen to the song. It reminds me of you. It's an awesome song.
"Lost and Lonely. Now you've given me the will to survive."
We had gone through a lot that night. It was an emotional roller coaster, as things from my previous relationship had yet to be figured out, and was having a huge impact on us. I thought playing the CD would help us relax, and enjoy each others company.
"Don't you worry. Sometimes you just gotta let it ride."
Eagles are my favorite band, and I feel it is fitting to have one of their hits be our song. There are plenty out there that Crystal says remind her of me, but this one, right when we heard it, fit everything.
Which is why it plays whenever you visit our little blog.
April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment