




The final product!
Jeremy and I went to the OB/GYN yesterday. We had to opportunity to hear the heartbeat. We had our due date confirmed, and set up an appointment for our first ultrasound. This will be taking place next Friday. Usually they do not perform an ultrasound until the gender one, but due to certain circumstances, we are going to be having two.
The gender ultrasound will be taking place the second week of August. It appears everyone around me cannot wait to find out. Jeremy is even calling the baby by our choice of a boy name, but my brother did that, calling the baby by their choice of girl name, and ended up with Matthew. :o). I don't want to tempt the Universe, and will patiently wait to see what anatomy my child has before I start saying anything.
The gender ultrasound will be taking place the second week of August. It appears everyone around me cannot wait to find out. Jeremy is even calling the baby by our choice of a boy name, but my brother did that, calling the baby by their choice of girl name, and ended up with Matthew. :o). I don't want to tempt the Universe, and will patiently wait to see what anatomy my child has before I start saying anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment