I was on the monitor for five hours. The doctors decided Madelynn would have a better chance outside the body than in.
At eight they started prepping me for surgery. They gave Jeremy his moon suit to come into the room with me.

At eight thirty we were in the operating room.
At this point I could not feel my legs, and was pretty doped up on medication.It took nine shots in my back to get to this point.
This was the result of the shots.Jeremy held my hand and stroked my hair the whole time. They told him to stand up to see Madelynn come out and get handed through the window. She was born at 9:26 PM. She weighed in at 1 pound 2 ounces, and was 11 3/4 inches long.
Jeremy was the only one allowed to see her. He took to pictures for me to see our little girl. I was unable to see our baby until Tuesday evening because of the surgery. I am grateful for the photos to get me through the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment