December 31, 2009

To Our Primaries At IMC

Dear Amy, Brittany, Cherise, Laura, Natalie, and Whitney:

It was more emotional to leave IMC than we would have thought because of all of you.

We will miss you so very much. We could not have come this far without your love and support for our little girl. Madelynn is where she is today because of you guys. You have made this journey bearable for us.

You made us feel apart of your lives as much as you were apart of ours. The hours visiting with you and sharing stories of your families got us through our darkest moments.

You were a shoulder to cry on, a counselor, a confidant, and most importantly you women are members of our family.

Words can never adequately describe the love, and gratitude we feel for you. We are eternally thankful you chose to have this career.

You will forever have a special place in our hearts.

~Crystal, Jeremy and Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, Jeremy, and Maddie...

    I was so sad when I came to work and found that Maddie wasn't there! I hadn't yet heard the results of the ENT consult and had no idea she was getting transferred to PCMC. I didn't get a chance to say bye to all of you! Thank you for the sweet thoughtful letter you wrote above. That really meant a lot.

    So is Maddie in the NICU or the infant unit? I think I told you that I used to work in the NICU at PCMC and I think that place is amazing and that there are great people there. I hope your stay there is going ok. How is she doing? She is just the sweetest little thing. I will never forget the way she looks looks up at your face. There was just something so attentive and precious about it. What a doll. I'm so glad to be able to get updates though your blog. Give her a little hug for me and tell her hi! Hope you are all well.

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete