September 29, 2013

Pony Party

Madelynn got sick the week of her birthday, and apparently there was the BYU/U game going on, so we decided to move the party back a week.  This worked out because Jeremy's California family were in town for his brother's POST graduation to be a corrections officer.

Initially Madelynn wanted a pool party for her birthday.  After contacting several pools we ruled it out.  Given her recent obsession with My Little Ponies, I decided to see if there were stables in the area that did horse back riding parties.  I was in luck.  I found Lucky Star Stables.

The owner provided the decorations, and gift bags.  We brought the cupcakes.  The kids were able to go on the horses twice, and play on a swing set and trampoline after they were done.  I was really impressed with how well everything went, and how gentle the horses were.

Between the horses and having all her cousins there,  I think the day was really made for Madelynn.

The Party

Waiting for the Guests

Pretty in Pink

Madelynn Riding the Horse
Madelynn

Evan

MaKayla

Matthew

Landon
Cupcake Time

Presents

After the party, Madelynn convinced Grandpa to play Fairies with her.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and perfect day for everyone to share and celebrate with the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete