I thought as much as my OCD wants me to put all the events in chronological order, it will take me forever and I will forget about the things happening in the now.
It has been hot in Utah. Miserably hot during the days, but during twilight the air starts to cool and lends itself to BBQs and family games.
Dad and Angie have a hammock swing in the back yard. It is one of Madelynn's favorite things about Poppa's house. She wanted Jeremy to sit with her this time.
Madelynn is quite the little softball player...well T-Ball player...well I'm not sure. She can throw a ball and [sometimes] hit the ball pretty far. All I know is she loves it, and is athletic for a preschooler. Poppa, Jeremy and I all got into the action at some point during the night.
Madelynn playing with Daddy and Poppa.
No comments:
Post a Comment