I wish I had thought to get more pictures than I did, but I only have four (and those were thanks to my sister-in-law) to share.
Instead of the usual popcorn and pizza at one of our homes, Angela suggested hot dogs at the lake. The lake being Deer Creek Reservoir, which is just south west of Heber. Poor Darren's family had been suffering from an unidentified bug, but were able to make it.
Jeremy and I floated on giant yellow inner tubes.
Angela, Dad, Matthew and Madelynn went on a boat. We didn't get a picture of that.
Bella is too small for any water fun, and she hadn't been feeling well, so she sat on the beach side.
Later we barbecued hot dogs, and had a family picnic in a pavilion on the shore. All in all I think it was a pleasant day.
June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment