When my Sunshine was born she was 7 lbs 4 1/2 oz. Maddie is now the size her momma was over 26 yrs ago. Maddie bug you are so beautiful.... just like your mommy. I love you so very much little one. I am excited and blessed to be your grandma. You are such a smart and brave little girl. There are many who are praying for you darling. You and Matthew have made everyday life new and exciting again. Being able to see the world through your eyes is exciting and joyeous to me. The look of wonder and amazement on your sweet faces when you have discovered something new is priceless. I can't wait to see what new thing you discover, what you will do next....
When my Sunshine was born she was 7 lbs 4 1/2 oz. Maddie is now the size her momma was over 26 yrs ago. Maddie bug you are so beautiful.... just like your mommy. I love you so very much little one. I am excited and blessed to be your grandma. You are such a smart and brave little girl. There are many who are praying for you darling. You and Matthew have made everyday life new and exciting again. Being able to see the world through your eyes is exciting and joyeous to me. The look of wonder and amazement on your sweet faces when you have discovered something new is priceless. I can't wait to see what new thing you discover, what you will do next....
ReplyDelete