There is no efficient way to catch up everything that went on over the last few months. I will be going through my camera, and throwing stuff up in the most chronological way I can.
In February Tammy and Suzanne came up from California to make a quick weekend visit. Always one to love playing tour guide I set up our weekend to tour Leavenworth, and Whidbey Island (and grab some caches)!
Leavenworth
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
The thing I love about Leavenworth is the town mandates all the businesses look the same. After a bunch of shopping, and eating some local cuisine I couldn't wait any longer to find my caches. I found three that day. One in a rock wall on Main, one under a boulder in an alley, and the final one in a rock wall in a park.
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
We had some random pictures taken outside of the stores.
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
The next day we went to Whidbey Island. Suzanne had never been, and Tammy only briefly. We went to Fort Casey first.
While we were there a random seal was playing in the water. It startled us when we were throwing rocks into the ocean.
 |
Click to Enlarge Tammy on the Left. Suzanne on the Right. |
We found a geocache at Casey.
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
Next we went to Coupeville for lunch. We ate at the Front Street Grill. This is when I learned you can take the girl out of Utah, but not Utah out of the girl as Madelynn, without any provocation mixed her mayonnaise and ketchup into fry sauce. It is a nice restaurant, and there my child is channeling Arctic Circle.
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
Jeremy and I found a cache at the pier with the help of some of the merchants.
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
After Coupeville we went on a hike to Goose Rock. Madelynn was a trooper. She hiked the vertical climb all by herself. At the top of Goose Rock there was a cache. It required some billy goating, but every hide is worth the terrain.
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
 |
| Click to Enlarge |
No comments:
Post a Comment