The first week of March came with little rain. It was the first opportunity Madelynn had to play in the backyard, and use her trampoline. We got a lot of energy out in our yard that week, and Kimber spent it sunning herself.
In the middle of March my father's girlfriend, and my dear friend lost her mother after a short battle with cancer. Madelynn and I drove to Utah for a few days to attend services, and to be with the family during this time. Vicky's service was beautiful. The monseigneur of her church came from Canada to officiate. Though I had never met Vicky, one could tell the impact she had on so many lives.
While there we had the opportunity to visit with my brother's family, during which time I witnessed my niece battle a rogue penguin.
The following weekend we went geocaching as a family. This was the "Life is Beautiful" moment I was referring to.
![]() |
| March 23, 2013 at Howarth Park |
![]() |
| March 24, 2013 Geocaching at McCollum Park |
And with that so ends March 2013.





No comments:
Post a Comment